Now Weekly and with 15 Pieces of Flair
We are sticking to our schedule of a new show each Monday. Get ready for episode 14 wherein Jacquetta discovers how to use garageband and Katie figures how to make a recording studio with her bare hands. Also, learn about the following in our regular segments:
- This Week in Bateman: a new quote about gay people because he just won't quit
- Advice on Advice: How to Make Friends, but not really
- HYDKI (hey, you didn't know it): Exiting Workers are More Disgruntled
- Discount Celebrity: Jason Statham vs. Daniel Craig. We think Craig is seriously biting on his style with Cowboys & Aliens
But wait there's more!
- Is the military teaching cockroaches to dance?
- Flash mobs- how they started and how they went ballistic in Philly
- 50 people get nude for 1 minute on Wall Street and they call it art
- Filthy money that smells like, well, you know...
- listener mail
- transitional music
y mucho mas...
Intro/Out music: Four Alarm from the Viva!! EP by Cinema Cinema
Get in Touch with HYKI
Please hit us with listener mail at email@example.com, follow us on twitter/heyyouknowit and find us on facebook soon before we decamp for google+.
Also we have yet to get another review on iTunes... Hook a podcast up! We will read any 5 star reviews regardless of content. So, please review us on iTunes.